Financial Compound's underwriting and credit training program is called Project Pi.
• Sharing transaction pricing and structuring information in an organized and cooperative way to help keep our staff abreast of capital provider preferences, new financial products, and “hot money”.
• State of the art computer infrastructure and information management systems to organize and work with transaction records efficiently; as well as to safeguard client confidential data.
• Utilizing and enhancing numerous proprietary templates we created in Excel (i) that model abstruse financial and mathematical concepts in a simple and understandable way, and (ii) are used for transaction processing efficiency.
• Brainstorming sessions for a few minutes at each staff meeting regarding transaction processing and efficiency.
• Reading and discussion of trade magazines and finance journals.